Knowledge is power. There is much information available, free of charge, to help people living with lymphoedema. This includes websites, videos, books and patient-based articles and reports from medical professionals.
Many of these are listed here for your convenience.
Lymphoedema Organisations & Charities:
Lymphoedema Therapist & Specialists Directories:
Other Patient-Based Lymphoedema Websites:
NHS – Useful Links:
Specialist Companies, Useful Products & Online Shops:
Clothes and Shoes:
Reports & Documents by Medical Professionals:
- “Cellulitis in chronic oedema of the lower leg: an international cross-sectional study.” available on www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com
- Cellulitis guidance – www.lymphoedema.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/cellulitis_consensus.pdf
- COVID vaccination guidance – www.lymphoedema.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Consensus_Document_on_COVID_Vaccination_12feb2021.pdf
- Let’s Talk Lymphoedema by Professor Peter Mortimer and Gemma Levine
- Lymphedema and Lipedema Nutrition Guide by Ehrlich, Iker, Herbst, Kahn, Sears, Kenyon, McMahon
- The Complete Lymphedema Management and Nutrition Guide by Jean Lamantia and Ann Dimenna
- Covid Thoughts by Gemma Levine
- Aqua by Gemma Levine
Sign up as a Free Member to receive Exclusive Benefits, including access to Articles and Videos from the Experts, a Unique Discount Code from the Suppliers, Members’ Offers and a Quarterly eNewsletter with the latest news from the lymphoedema community.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
All material on this website is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regime and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Reliance on any information provided on this website, by our employees and others appearing on the website is solely at your own risk.
For the avoidance of any doubt, Matt Hazledine has lymphoedema and is not a medical professional.